British High Commission Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. Download British High Commission Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via their portal.
Recently British High Commission announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing British High Commission Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
Latest Jobs / Vacancies in Nigeria at The British High Commission, Abuja
|Vacancy Title||Job Type|
|Assistant Security Liaison Officer||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|English Component Lead, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA)||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Project Manager, English for Education Systems (EES)||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Administrative Officer, Counter-Terrorism||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Senior Press and Public Affairs Officer||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Programme and Finance Assistant – CSSF||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
About British High Commission Vacancies in Nigeria
The British High Commission Abuja is the diplomatic mission of the British sovereign and the British Government to Nigeria, representing the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom’s interests. It is located at Maitama in Abuja, the federal capital territory of Nigeria
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven security related liaison experience
- Experience of working in the North or/and the North-East of Nigeria
- Experience of producing reports
- Evidence of working in a security role without direct supervision in a fragile environment
- Able to display sound judgement and common sense when given a task, or being asked for advice
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in English language (Excellent written and oral).
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of regional languages
- Knowledge of Standard Physical Security
- Previous working with Nigerian military or / and police
- Previous working with INGOs or UN in Nigeria
- Knowledge of dealing with service providers and stakeholders
- Higher Education obtained (resulting in the award of an academic degree).
How to Apply For British High Commission Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing British High Commission recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to visit the British High Commission Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know