British High Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 commenced. BHS recently announced its available job position for Graduates and undergraduates who are willing to work. Learn how you can apply for the ongoing British High Commission Recruitment 2019 portal registration via their website.
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates or non-graduates. who want to apply for the British High Commission (BHS) Recruitment 2019.
Are you interested in the ongoing British High Commission (BHS) Recruitment 2019? if yes, Then this article is for you.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about BHS Recruitment 2019 before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the British High Commission Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about British High Commission Recruitment include
- Is BHS Nigeria 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 British High Commission Recruitment form?
- When will British High Commission (BHS) start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need BHS 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the British High Commission Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to BHS 2019 Recruitment
About British High Commission Vacancies in Nigeria
The British High Commission Abuja is the diplomatic mission of the British sovereign and the British Government to Nigeria, representing the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom’s interests. It is located at Maitama in Abuja, the federal capital territory of Nigeria
Latest Jobs / Vacancies in Nigeria at The British High Commission, Abuja
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Job Type||Location||Ref No||Closing Date|
|1||Assistant Security Liaison Officer||Full Time||Rivers||A/SLO (33/19 ABJ)||3rd September 2019.|
|2||English Component Lead, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA)||Full Time||Kano||null||3rd September 2019.|
|3||Project Manager, English for Education Systems (EES)||Full Time||Abuja/ Kano||null||3rd September 2019.|
|4||Administrative Officer, Counter-Terrorism||Full Time||Abuja||Null||Closed|
|5||Senior Press and Public Affairs Officer||Full Time||Lagos||Null||Closed|
|6||Programme and Finance Assistant – CSSF||Full Time||Lagos||Null||Closed|
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven security related liaison experience
- Experience of working in the North or/and the North-East of Nigeria
- Experience of producing reports
- Evidence of working in a security role without direct supervision in a fragile environment
- Able to display sound judgement and common sense when given a task, or being asked for advice
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in English language (Excellent written and oral).
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of regional languages
- Knowledge of Standard Physical Security
- Previous working with Nigerian military or / and police
- Previous working with INGOs or UN in Nigeria
- Knowledge of dealing with service providers and stakeholders
- Higher Education obtained (resulting in the award of an academic degree).
- Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering.
Starting monthly salary – N 514,765.
Other benefits and conditions of employment
- Induction Training will be provided in Nigeria
- Attend FCO SAFE or SAFE Lite Course.
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00 – 04:00
- Friday: 08:00 – 01:00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
- The British High Commission do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-frameworkPlease note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5&
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know