Latest Cadbury Recruitment 2019 vacancies have begun for graduate and undergraduate. Cadbury Nigerian Plc is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Cadbury vacancies 2019 via https://www.cadbury.co.uk/
Are you interested in the ongoing Cadbury 2019? if yes, Then this article is for you.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about Cadbury Recruitment 2019 before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Cadbury Recruitment include
- Is the Cadbury Nigerian Plc 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Cadbury Recruitment form?
- When will Cadbury start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Cadbury 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the Cadbury Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Cadbury Company 2019 Recruitment.
About Cadbury Nigeria Plc Vacancies in Nigeria
The origins of Cadbury Nigeria Plc. date back to the 1950s when the business was founded as an operation to source cocoa beans from Nigeria and as a precursor to enable the company’s founders to tap opportunities for serving the local consumer-market with world-famous, Cadbury-branded products.
In the early 1960s, an initial operation was established to re-pack imported bulk products. This packing operation grew rapidly into a fully-fledged manufacturing operation and resulted in the incorporation of Cadbury Nigeria Limited in January 1965. In 1976, the firm became a publicly listed company with shares traded locally on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Cadbury Nigeria has grown to become a household name providing consumers with much-loved brands and revenue of N35.7b in 2013.
Latest Jobs / Vacancies in Nigeria at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Senior Internal Control Analyst
|JOB TITLE||Senior Internal Control Analyst|
|INSTITUTION||Cadbury Nigeria Plc|
|JOB TYPE||Full Time|
|DUTY STATION||LAGOS/ NIGERIA|
|INDUSTRY||NGO / International Agencies|
- Ability to prepare work programs for assigned audits, conduct audit assignments and document results of work done in accordance with the internal audit and control policies and procedures.
- Evaluates design and operation of internal controls and develops solutions with stakeholders to improve risk management and controls
- Advanced knowledge of auditing and working paper procedures and techniques
- Applies data analysis in audit projects to provide insight and support conclusions
- Independently seeks out opportunities for relevant learning and applies to projects
- Articulates risk arising from project work
- Understands basic business and IT processes – such as SAP application
Coordinates the execution of the Company’s Control Self Assessment Process, Continuous Control Monitoring and deep dive reviews, and collates findings in line with Audit program.
- Actively participate in new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls and embedded business process meets all control requirements.
- Support fraud and special investigation reviews and non-compliance reporting process, reviewing key documentation and data analyses.
- Supports and provides ideas for continuous improvement in Internal Control and Audit
Strives for excellence and encourages others to do so.
- Works autonomously knowing when to escalate or seek support.
- Executing financial and operational audits, testing SOX-404 controls and leading special projects.
- In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the applicant should possess a minimum of the first degree; preferably in accounting, finance, or a related field and ACA, ACCA etc. six (6) years cognate experience is preferred in any of the big four (4) Audit firm.
How to apply for Senior Internal Control Analyst at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Email their CV
Also, apply for :
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know