FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020 has commenced for graduate and undergraduate. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ( FMARD ) massive Recruitment
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about FMARD before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the FMARD Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the FMARD Recruitment include:
- Has the FMARDrecruitment 2019 begun?
- latest Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) recruitment shortlist
- what are the FMARDrecruitment requirement?
- how can i access the FMARD recruitment 2019 portal?
- I need the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the FMARD Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to FMARD 2019 Recruitment.
- 1 Recent Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ( FMARD ) Recruitment Job Position
- 2 FMARD Recruitment 2019 Application Form Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020
- 4 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
Recent Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ( FMARD ) Recruitment Job Position
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (IFAD-CASP)||12 pm, 15th August 2019||Katsina|
|2||Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (IFAD-CASP)||12 pm, 15th August 2019||Katsina|
|3||National Procurement Officer (IFAD-CASP)||12 pm, 15th August 2019||Katsina|
Check Out Other Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Form & portal efccnigeria.org
FMARD Recruitment 2019 Application Form Requirements
- A citizen of Nigeria
- 18 years of age and not more than 35years of age
- First or higher Degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics or other relevant Degree;
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation, especially, of externally assisted projects;
- Good communication and writing skills; and
- Competence in the use of standard computer software applications for statistical analysis.
- Willing to work without pressure.
- Ability to communicate written/oral
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply for this FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in ten (10) copies including one original and nine (9) photocopies, properly sealed and clearly marked at the top right-hand cover “Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Recruitment of Project Staff Under FGN/IFAD-CASP Project”. Each envelope should include a CV and an Application Letter with a Cover Letter suited for the position being applied for.
The sealed envelope should be addressed and delivered to:
Projects Coordinating Unit,
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
No.1, Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II – Abuja.
When is the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ( FMARD ) Application Closing date?
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ( FMARD ) Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not specified. However, we are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know