Caregiver needed at the Wadysacare Healthcare Services.
JOB TITLE: Caregiver
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
As a key member of the health care team, you will deliver care in
accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. You will utilize your sound knowledge, skills and judgment to offer safe, compassionate, and ethical care. Your strong commitment, proven clinical proficiency, and holistic approach to client care will contribute to providing culturally competent, positive, and respectful service in the community setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve the clients overall quality of life and assist them with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- To clean and disinfect all living areas including dining room, bathrooms, and other areas as directed.
- To sweep and scrub floors using brooms and mops.
- To vacuum and cleans carpeted areas.
- To perform cleaning duties according to established procedures.
- To empty and clean all waste containers.
- To make up beds and change linen as required.
- To complete all necessary documentation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- To uphold and promote the company’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics and integrity
- Should possess FSLC / SSCE / OND etc.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: October 10, 2020
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|