JOB TITLE: Network Engineer (CCIE)
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are seeking an exceptional Network Engineer to join our Networks and Communications Services team.
- This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to assist with system architecture focusing on network design, network security and network data transfer optimization
- Work with Access Bank’s Global Network System teams to resolve network related issues impacting LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Operational monitoring of data network infrastructures and load-balancers
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the networks and carrying out scheduled maintenance activities
- Resolution of network faults (support)
- Manage escalations of network faults or performance issues to the next level and upper management.
- Carry out approved changes to the network infrastructures
- Work with firewalls and other standard network security equipment and software
- Liaise and coordinate with international counterparts for various project implementations.
- Maintain documentation of the environment and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- CCIE Certification
- At least 6 years’ hands -on experience including 2 years’ post CCIE in the Telecommunications or Financial Services industry
- Must have led / supervised a team of at least 4 Network Engineers
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/NX-OS and JUNOS
- Strong working knowledge of the following: wireless security architecture and protocols; access control methodologies; VPN technologies, including IPSec, 3DES, AES, IKE, DMVPN; PCI and SOX standards and compliance, and Layer 2 security controls
- Expertise with standard Linux utilities and programs (grep, sed, awk, sort, traceroute, tcpdump, etc)
- Experience automating workflows through scripting (Python, Perl, or Ansible)
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|