JOB TITLE: Account / Admin Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are looking to hire an Account / Admin Officer who will provide day-to-day accounting operation, support, and ensure the smooth running of operations in the organization.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger Handle general account queries.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the staff.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Run company’s errands when necessary for office supplies.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Maintain office supplies for departments.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in any Accounting field or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Great analytical skills Eye for detail.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks data entry and word processing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals e.tc
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills.
- Research skills.
- Time management.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
Deadline: October 31, 2021
|Job Category||Admin / Account Officer|