JOB TITLE: Account (Brand) Executive
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- Primary point of contact for organizers and clients, overseeing project venues and manage all event details.
- Ensure smoothly running of projects/events and quickly respond to client issues, answering questions, providing updates and guidance throughout the planning process
- Updating senior management on all aspects of the project process and working with them to provide real-time solutions to issues that might arise.
- Providing clear, well‐written event recaps. Analyzing event performance and working with Director – Projects and Activation Projects Team to prepare metrics presentation.
- Propose ideas to improve services and event quality.
- Oversee project venues and manage all event details such as including but not limited to entertainment, transportation, location, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Oversee and co-ordinate all event hands e.g. Brand Ambassadors, Casuals, etc. and their activities.
- Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on the event day.
- Follow‐through and willingness to conduct pre‐and post‐event surveys, reporting on the outcomes.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Handling post-event reports.
- B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an account executive.
Deadline: September 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|