JOB TITLE: Account Intern
JOB LOCATION: Chevron – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an entry level accountant to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a variety of financial records.
- The responsibilities of an entry level accountants include maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, as well as preparing reports.
- Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with book keeping and software.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data,track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- To be successful as an entry level Accountant, you should be able to work long hours, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Updating accounts payable.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and MS office( Computer competence).
- Suitable candidate for account inernship must live within Ajah, Lekki axis (Only open to candidates living on the island).
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted – for candidates on the island alone.
Deadline: September 24, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|