Account Manager needed at Cisco Nigeria
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
Job Id: 1290075
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximise Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role
- Presents and leads customer’s in discussions to advance the sales process.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within the Customers portfolio – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and duties
- Applies knowledge/skill to a range of activities; acts as a source of expertise for others in assigned segments.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks.
- Actively creates business opportunities to build a qualified funnel.
- Works independently to meet agreed targets
- Develops sales plans for own accounts in line with company strategy,
- Influence management to achieve their sales goals.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|