JOB TITLE: Account Manager – Jumia
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- As an Account Manager, you will be accountable for the most important of Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability.
- You will focus on managing c-levels end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors.
- From the very essence of commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
- Act as a representative of Jumia to Key Accounts
- Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with our top brands and vendors
- Drive expansion of existing clients & generate new business with prospect chains
- Managing contract negotiations to establish strong working relationships with restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Play the role of an advocate of the Jumia Food managerial decisions to the vendor
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of vendors in the category.
- On-boarding 100% of account’s products & anticipating sourcing through brand product tools
- Driving growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
- Organizing key commercial training and performance steering sessions with vendors
- Collaborate with your accounts on key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Execute tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Ensuring your accounts are match key operational KPIs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Strong commercial skills & analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Resistant to stress,structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication.
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Manager|