ipNX Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates for an Account Manager.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
JOB LOCATION: Kano
Job ID: 75
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio. The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a Business & Retail sales environments; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities.
- Customer Focused
- Action Oriented
- Result Oriented
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|