JOB TITLE: Account Officer
JOB LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Processing of daily sales report.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- A fresh graduate with no experience or 1 year experience.
- Lives within Ikoyi and environs.
- Willing to work half day on Saturdays.
- Able to resume immediately or within a week.
Skills & Competence:
- Analytical skill
- Problem solving skill
- Excellent planning & organizing skills.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of customer, market dynamics and requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: October 4, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|