JOB TITLE: Account Officer
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Monitor daily cash position
- Integrate point of sale system end of day reports into the General Ledger
- Review daily sales activity.
- Research and fix anomalies
- Accounts Payable including 3-way match, entering, and payment of invoices according to terms
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Account Reconciliations
- Month end and Annual Close
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet
- Maintain point of sale system updates.
Education / Experience
- 2- 3 Years work experience.
- Degree in Accounting Preferred.
- Progressive accounting experience that touches on each of the areas included in the position summary.
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel Skills.
Skills and Traits:
Skills required to be successful in this position include:
- Ability to work independently, meticulous attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 16, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|