JOB TITLE: Account Officer, Corporate Banking – Transport Sector
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria – CBD & CIBD
Job type: Full time
- At Access Bank, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you’ll be at the front and centre representing our brand and culture.
- Do you have a passion for customers, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service? We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic professionals to be the face of Access Bank to our corporate clients.
- Our offerings focus on relationships with corporates in various sectors by delivering several financial solutions to meet their needs.
- As a Relationship officer in Corporate Banking, Transport Sector, you’ll take critical role in ensuring that customer relationships are developed and maintained by providing excellent financial products and services that add value to the customer while minimizing costs and risk to the bank
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental market share of the business segment using financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
- Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Partner with Analysts to assist with the preparation of client presentations, relationship reviews, credit reviews, and client portfolio/ franchise reviews
- Ensure the timely resolution and client satisfaction on all financial and operational inquiries and investigations and escalations
- 2-3 years of financial services experience with focus on corporate banking
- A good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Good analytical aptitude and proven ability to learn and exert sound judgment
- Consistently demonstrate strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to be client focused and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate a professional attitude
A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage:
- Credit skills/experience (i.e. financial accounting, commercial lending, industry awareness, loan structuring, etc.)
- Knowledge of credit and the credit approval process; able to work with business and risk officers, product partners and clients on credit requests and issues
- Proven planning, negotiation and organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects
So, what can we offer you in return? You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance.
Application Closing Date
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|