JOB TITLE: Account Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE / B.Sc / B.Ed Degree in related courses.
- Applicant must be computer literate (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Must reside around the school area.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 10, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training, Software/ Programming / Web development|