Accountability Assistant (National Position) is needed at Save the Children Nigeria
JOB TITLE: Accountability Assistant (National Position)
Job ID: 200003X0
LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Level 3 – The responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people and, in the overseas context all posts are considered to be level 3 posts in view of potential situations which may allow staff unsupervised access to vulnerable children and young people.
- To be responsible for working with programme staffs and beneficiaries in managing complaints and feedback in the field as well as maintaining the integrity of information received.
- This role will also involve management of CRM database by ensuring proper documentation and aggregation of CRM data including complaints received, investigated and responded to as well as providing detailed summaries of complaints issues to feedback to the program team during monthly and quarterly meetings/reports.
Skills & Experience
Administrative & General Skills:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Development Studies or other)
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidates must have at least a year experience working in a related position in particular Humanitarian experience.
- Formal training in Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management, Core Humanitarian Standard, Data Quality Assurance (DQA) is an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
- Skills and experience conducting data verification, analysis, reporting and monitoring
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Experience managing a CRM process
- Ability to lead on detailed logistical tasks such as those required for fieldwork or when organizing events
- Excellent skills in oral and written communications
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills are an advantage
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Competent and experienced in general office administration, coordination and logistics
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluency in Hausa, Kanuri and English languages is required
- Good writing, editing and presentation skills
- Previous experience in facilitating training, workshops and events
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||31st July, 2020.|