JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Prepare the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including budget, sales report, bank transactions and financial statements. Candidate must have a solid financial system skills and a sound background in corporate finance, financial reporting and analysis.
- Record/input company’s day to day transactions into the company’s ERP software and keep accurate financial records and ledger.
- Compute tax and prepare tax returns to comply with extant laws and regulations on taxation.
- Conduct periodic accurate bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation and prepare report.
- Prepare, examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with other business units to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the company.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- B. Sc. / H.N.D Degree in Accountancy from a reputable academic institution. A professional qualification may be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable corporate organization.
- Strong interpersonal personality and communication skill to support the sales & marketing team.
- Candidate MUST have verifiable proficiency in Advanced MS Excel skills like Vlookup and Concatenate.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software package like Tally ERP and any other enterprise resource software.
- Very attractive & highly competitive remuneration packages with exciting welfare package and an opportunity for career progression.
Deadline: June 12, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|