Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Mowe, Ogun
Industry: Transport & Logistics
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- HND / B.Sc qualification in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a Transport & Logistics company
- Hands-on experience withaccounting softwares
- Should have basic MIS knowledge.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|