Accountant needed at Block Development Ventures.
JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Kahuta, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with 3-8 years work experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the email subject.
Deadline: December 15, 2020