Accountant needed at Integrated Warehousing Services Limited.
JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stronginterpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written, oral and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Proven technical accounting skills.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution company, and knowledge of the accounting function in this environment (including purchasing and inventory transaction, billing and accounts receivable management).
- Demonstrated proficiency in both ERP systems and Microsoft Office applications, as well as advanced Excel skills, including vlookup, pivot tables and filtering. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system is a plus.
- Ability to identify, analyze and communicate variances between actual results, budget and forecast.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: November 1, 2020
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|