Accountant is needed at JD Lab Nigeria Limited
JOB TITLE: Accountant
LOCATION: Minna, Niger
We are seeking for a trustworthy candidate who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy and integrity who will provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Degree in Accounting(B.Sc, H.N.D)
- 5 years
- Special licenses or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||3rd August, 2020.|