Job Title: Accountant (Chartered)
Details Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We need a qualified candidate to fill in the position of an accountant at our subsidiary company. He / she would be responsible for monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks.
- He / She would have to process all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management.
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributes to team effort.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as directed by the MD.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in any related field and MUST have Chartered qualification in ICAN, ACCA etc
- Also he / she should possess up to 6-10 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV in PDF format and Cover Letter with the Position applied for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Deadline: January 19, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|