JOB TITLE: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing and processing payments.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting process flow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Note: Candidates should quote the job position number during the application
Deadline: May 28, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|