Job Title: Accountant
- Supports strategic decisions with clear analysis
- Assists in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Works with the MD on the strategic vision, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Monitors and direct the implementation of strategic business plan.
- Develops financial and tax strategies.
- Manages the capital requests and budgeting processes.
- Develops performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Coordinates the accounting unit.
- Implements operational best practices.
- Works with the corporate services manager on employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing cost- effective benefits package.
- Oversees the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization.
- Ensures adequate controls are installed while developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- A University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, etc
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience with not less than 4 years in the treasury or Credit unit of a financial institution.
- Must have experience in packaging loans
- Excellent presentation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business analytics and commercial skills
- Financial planning and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good negotiation, researching and networking skills
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Sharp, articulate and high attention to details.
- Must be residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Not more than 35-38 years old
- MBA or Masters in Development Finance.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more enquiries call 0816 151 0389
Deadline: January 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|