Job Title: Accountant Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented.
- Keep and maintain accounting books.
- Summarize the current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same.
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
- Can work without supervision.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Deadline: September 27, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|