JOB TITLE: Accountant – Microfinance Bank (Okitipupa and Environs)
JOB LOCATION: Okitipupa, Ondo
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 8 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates must be ready to work in Okitipupa and its Environs, Nigeria.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|