JOB TITLE: Accounting / Finance / Tax – Government Business Executive
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Prepare necessary workplan for assigned task
- Lead and manage a team to execute assigned tasks and prepare standardised report of outcome and findings to superior or management.
- Interact with stakeholders and manage relationship
- Support with the development and implementation of strategy
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
- Conduct special reviews including investigations as may be required
- Be responsible for the assessment of companies and other business concerns
- Monitor changes in the economy, policies and industry developments to gather intelligence
- Interpreting and analysing financial performance.
- HND, Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines in the finance & quantitative fields
- Professional qualification /certification in relevant field (ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, CFA, CITN etc.)
- 5-15 years’ work experience, within the Financial Services, Fintech, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or Consulting sector, with capacity spanning Audit, Accounting, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management, Management reporting, Data analysis, Tax, or any relevant Finance related roles
- Computer literacy; good experience with Microsoft suite, and the use of relevant productivity tools
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global leading practices
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage projects/processes.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Strong people skills
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture, provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: October 4, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|