JOB TITLE: Accounting Officer
JOB LOCATION: Enugu
- Accounting officers to work with the company’s auditor to ensure proper scrutiny of accounts from the details in the business’s accounts and its financial records.
- To prepare the annual financial statement.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Also, give financial advice.
- And other duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
Candidate must possess the following:
- OND / HND or a Degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- NYSC completion is mandatory
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, concepts and entries
- Good knowledge of Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Must have at least 2-3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate.
- Must reside in Enugu.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All applications must be received on or before the deadline
Deadline: September 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|