JOB TITLE: Admin Officer
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Admin officer oversees and regularizes administrative concerns and budget control of the organization.
- Issuing of employment letters and forms and guiding new applicants in completing them.
- Maintain a daily hygienic, safe, and clean office environment.
- Establish a system of filing all company documents in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standard and maintain an effective document retrieval.
- Attend to visitors professionally, taking messages and receive all documents coming into the company and ensuring that are stamped and logged into the register as provided as well as distributing them to their respective recipients. These documents include but not limited to letters, waybills, invoices, certificates, contracts, documents, PO’s.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Ensuring that the executive office is clean and all utensils are adequately placed and arranged.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filling system.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Undertaking all office assistant duties.
- Actively partake in onboarding and orientation of new employees.
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Maintain training records for all staff and assist with any training initiatives, as required.
- Recommending training for drivers, security personnel and cleaners
- Management and administration of imprest for fueling operational vehicles and delivery/dispatch bikes.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
- Analyzing security reports and relating same to management.
- Monitor sickness and absence levels and provide monthly management reports to the HR – Admin.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Conflict Resolution/Crisis Management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 18, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|