Pickmeup International Company Limited has been developed to combat the current ride-hailing challenges faced by urban & rural users in Nigeria. they offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. Their headquarter is currently located at 41 Airport Road, Effurun, Warri.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor driver’s relationships with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain a professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brands and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly reports for all activities and departments.
- Candidates should possess a relevant qualifications.
- Candidates should have Computer Knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||10th December, 2019.|