JOB TITLE: Advocacy, Community Mobilization and Communication Officer
JOB LOCATION: Damaturu, Yobe
- Level 3: The post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
- The Job Holder will support the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting on the project.
- In addition, support the team to ensure commitment and involvement of local authorities and community members in the project; and support community mobilization to ensure participation, sustainability of the project as well as that the voices of community members, including women and children are heard and supported.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of a Degree in Social Work, Social Administration, Psychology, Social Sciences, Development Studies.
- Substantial experience of working with an International NGO with budget management and monitoring responsibilities.
- At least two to three (2-3) years post NYSC experience
- Experience of working with local partners and State and Local Government in Education and Child Protection program delivery.
- Excellent report writing skills and experience in generating Donor compliant reports of high quality.
- Ability to speak local language and directly interact with target group will be an added advantage
Deadline: March 29, 2021
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|