Job Title: Aesthetic Practitioner
Employment Type: Full-time
- To carry out high quality and professional laser and skin treatments in accordance with company protocol.
- To carry out or participate in, skin and laser consultations with prospective clients to determine individual needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments and products.
- To deliver exceptional customer care and develop a professional rapport with clients, ensuring that they are confident and satisfied with their treatments.
- To promote & recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals
- To ensure all clinic procedures and data protection requirements are followed in relation to client records prior to, during and after appointments, including completion of medical history.
- To maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times in relation to clients.
- To maintain working areas and equipment in accordance with health, safety, hygiene and general housekeeping standards at all times.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-10 years work experience.
- Good level of General education, including Numeracy, English, IT (Grades A-C)
- Ability to enter Data accurately, record keeping, ability to use Word, Excel, Email, Internet, and in house systems.
- BTEC Award Laser & Light-based hair removal and photo rejuvenation level 4 VTCT
- Previous accredited training in laser treatment and or appropriate skin procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and establish sound working relationships.
- Work related experience in a customer service environment.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: [email protected] with ‘Aesthetic Practitioner’ as the subject of the email
Deadline: November 26, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|