JOB TITLE: Aircraft Inspector
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
- Ensuring thorough continuous inspection, quality control & monitoring that all maintenance activities are in conformity with standard recommended practices and procedures, and in compliance with bid down regulations.
- Ensures that relevant manuals and documents e.g maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogue and other relevant manuals & documentation are available, current and used at all times during maintenance.
- Performs inspection on the aircraft, ensuring use of laid down procedures and correct adequate tools and equipment.
- Maintaining surveillance of work in progress and inspections required to be accomplished during progress of work and at completion prior to aircraft release to service.
- Ensure adequacy and correctness of entries in the technical log as well as the airworthiness release.
- Makes periodic check on inspection tools aid calibration of precision equipment and review records to ensure that established periods are not exceeded
- 28 years in Aircraft Maintenance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|