All On Investment Analyst at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Royal Dutch Shell commonly know as “Shell” is a British-Dutch oil company. The company has been in nigeria since 1937. However, it has played a key role in the nigeria economy. in 2015, the company distributed $93.6 million to the NDDC, which was required by the law.
They currently supply power to more than 200,000 residents and businesses on Bonny Island via a rural electrification scheme.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: All On Investment Analyst
Reference ID: 121268BR
What will you do?
- This position is responsible for supporting the All On impact investment deal process and investee management under the supervision of the All On Investment Manager.
- Candidate will be required to do the following:
- Leverage (and grow) personal and professional networks to originate deals in the off-grid energy sector in Nigeria;
- Process deals through approval and closing
- Drafting of the various documents required for the deal approval process – including the deal narrative, risks, justification, and deal economics;
- Financial modeling of investment opportunities with risked outcomes based on multiple scenarios;
- Assess historical financial statements of potential investees to enhance understanding of historical corporate performance and probability of the success of the proposed business model;
- Propose investment instruments and related terms of financing to be deployed for each opportunity;
- Draft and negotiate term sheet with counterparty based on the direction and approvals of the governance process;
- Undertake financial, technical, and commercial due diligence and prepare related due diligence reports for each opportunity being developed;
- Provide ongoing strategic, operational, and governance support to investees in the portfolio;
What we need from you:
- A strong investment management background with 3-5 years’ experience in investment banks, Public Equity and Venture Capital funds (impact or fully commercial), and/ or deal delivery in commercial banks or Development Finance Institutions (DFIs);
- Undergraduate degree (Minimum 2nd Class lower) from a reputable institution in finance, economics, mathematics, accounting, and business administration, though relevant experience is more important. MBA a nice to have, but not required;
- Solid experience in investment teams with an energy and/or social infrastructure focus or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements;
- Experience working on investments in Nigeria or similar markets;
What we offer you:
- At All On we’re committed to investing in the development of your career and we give people with your skills a platform from which you can deliver, create substantial impact, and grow professionally with a fast-growing organization
- All On is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity and respect aren’t simply a strap line, but are a part of everything we do. What’s more, we’re a company that places the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and on our inclusive approach;
- Join us and you’ll belong to a company where you can feel pride in your achievements in being one part of the solution for addressing Nigeria’s foundational development problem;
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Oil & Gas / Energy|