ART Nurses is needed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) – Kogi and Anambra
JOB TITLE: ART Nurse
LOCATIONS: Anambra and Kogi
Reports to: State Clinical Coordinator & State Nursing Coordinator
Slot: 2 Openings
- The ART nurse assists the clinician in ensuring smooth implementation of the ART service delivery within the facility. He / She will directly support the health facility and community HIV prevention programs, strengthen referral and linkage services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Initiate and expand PITC in the supported health facilities.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures (i.e. dressing changes).
- Administers medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Performs phlebotomy and / or initiates intravenous infusions as ordered.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- May act as a team leader to assist with the provision and supervision of patient care.
Education and Experience
- University graduate in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in HIV program management.
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
|Deadline||30th July, 2020; 5:00PM|