Job Title: Art Teacher
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting to: Head of Department
- To inspire students to become artistic and creative, create an enabling and engaging environment for students and deliver quality lessons, ensuring that the desired outcomes are reached.
- To inspire and motivate students to learn about different styles and forms of art.
- To help students develop their creativity and imagination.
- To teach practical skills in the diverse forms of art which include: painting, drawing, sculpting, digital design, photography etc.
- Help students develop appreciation of aesthetics and cultural values
- Prepare a foundation for interested students to pursue a career in arts.
- Prepare lessons and instructional materials suitable for students.
- To deliver fun and engaging lessons that challenge students and also foster learning.
- Assess and mark students’ work as well as monitor their progress.
- To support pupils in their individual learning and development.
- B.Ed / B.Sc / BA / HND/ NCE in Arts or related field.
- PGCE/ PGDE is an added advantage.
- Evidence of in service professional development is desirable
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to deliver dynamic and effective lessons
- Suitability to work with children.
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements.
- Knowledge of various forms of art.
- Knowledge of how to use local, national and statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|