Job Title: Assembly Plant Production Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes of Client Factory. Supervise and direct manufacturing employees and processes to ensure efficient and on-time production schedules in accordance with customer, industry, quality, and organizational requirements. Plan, organize and control production unit and ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Manage factory in accordance with Company’s policies and manufacturing procedures, including personnel, materials, equipment and tooling.
- Manage production work routine (start, close, breaks, overtime, vacation, absenteeism, discipline, shift pattern).
- Maintain production work flow by monitoring steps of the process to meet specifications and deadlines; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring employees and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- BE in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Management, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, Welding & Fabrication Engineering or equivalent or any other Technical Field. PMP, M.Sc, MBA or ME is a must
- Minimum of 10-12 years of proven work experience in an Industrial / Manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Unionized environment is a plus.