JOB TITLE: Assistant Shift Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Ogun
- This role will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of production processes to see that products produced during shifts meets required standard and quality.
- The Ideal candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine, have a decent experience working in injection molding, produced blow molding, stretch blow molding and injection stretch blow molding products and machinery.
- He/she will be handling machinery such as Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000, 6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier.
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine.
- Monitor trends in waste management so as to curtail excessive waste generation.
- Ensure cleaning of machines and environs.
- Maintain proper record for waste generated.
- Request raw materials needed for each machines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of OND / HND
- 2+ years experience in a related role
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Confident, tenacious and resilient personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Top notch organization and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
Between N180,000 to N200,000 monthly net + other benefits.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|