Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting candidates for an Associate, Corporate Finance.
JOB TITLE: Associate, Corporate Finance
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job ID: 49086
- Investment Banking provides clients with a range of advisory and financing solutions. Specialising in high-growth emerging markets, our expert advisers work on mergers and acquisitions, capital restructurings and empowerment deals, as well as arranging finance for acquisitions, client projects and property transactions.
- Pitching for and execution of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring and other advisory transactions.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Preparation of transaction documents including Scheme documents, Take-Over Bid documents, Information Memoranda, etc.
- Project and manage the implementation of transactions including coordinating other service providers e.g. printers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
- To the extent required, manage interaction with relevant regulatory authorities, largely as relates to regulatory fillings
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements
- Conduct industry and market research and review company information
- Build financial models and prepare detailed valuations
- Preparation of pitch documents as well as proposals, information fliers, teasers and other marketing material
- Form a deep understanding of the domestic regulatory framework and all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned
- Managing a team of analysts to successfully deliver assigned tasks and projects
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Qualification and Experience:
- A first Degree qualification
- Additional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of four years corporate finance experience
- Good knowledge of the capital market operations, laws and regulations
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuation
- Reasonable understanding of finance, accounting and economics
- Good understanding of the workings of the Nigerian capital market, rules, laws and regulations
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|