Associate Director / Head Management Support Services is needed at an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
JOB TITLE: Associate Director / Head Management Support Services
Job Code: MSS 001
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The Associate Director of Management Support Services will be responsible for creating and maintaining a conducive and enabling environment for the smooth execution of the organization’s mandates through the strategic provision of the required Administrative, Human Resource, Supply Chain and IT support services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Four-year degree or a minimum of eight years’ leadership experience in Business Administration, and/or Human Resources management; (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and success managing and leading technical and administrative teams in the implementation of large, multi-country, development and health programs in developing country settings;
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USG rules and regulations as they pertain to technical, financial and administrative project functions;
- Minimum of seven to ten years of senior management experience in a nonprofit organization;
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving.
- Demonstrated success in managing an Information Technology operation and system in a reputable organization.
- Three to five years of program management/development in social work, public health, community development, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills
- Superior verbal, written, and presenta
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format, alongside their suitability statement in not more than 200 words to: [email protected] indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the mail; e.g. COM01 Abuja, ESTHER ISA.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||8th April, 2020.|