JOB TITLE: AutoCad Design Engineer
JOB LOCATION: South-South, Nigeria
- Our client is looking for an AutoCAD Design Engineer to develop digital and technical drawings for her projects.
- The ideal candidate may be required to visit different locations to survey landscapes and collect data about spaces to develop models that are technically accurate.
- Use CAD software to draft 2D and 3D sketches and models of products, buildings or other physical objects.
- Convert hand drawings from architects, engineers or other professionals into complex, technical and understandable digital diagrams.
- Annotate designs with details such as dimensions, codes, type of materials, operation guidelines and production processes.
- Revise drawings to meet expectations and standards of supervisors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Identify structure issues in order to solve them.
- Ensure the projects based on designed models adhere to safety requirements, especially for buildings, bridges, roads and other infrastructures.
- Assist the engineers, architects, designers or other colleagues in preparing project plans, estimating project costs and determining any components or materials needed for the project.
- Complete clerical tasks such as tracking project costs and organizing and filing engineer drawings.
- Ensure colleagues build designs correctly, safely and efficiently.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architectural Studies.
- Minimum of 8 years previous work experience as an AutoCAD Design Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to manage projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “AutoCad Design Engineer” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|