Job Title: Automation and Instrumentation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage all Electrical and Instrumentation construction, installation, hook-up, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities.
- Supervise and ensure all Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) works performed by contractor and Sub-contractors complies with contract specification and quality requirements.
- Review instrumentation diagrams and drawings for accuracy and compliance
- Produce instrumentation
- Troubleshoot situations and resolve field challenges in Instrumentation Engineering
- Design, implementation, and deployment of solutions in Engineering controls of equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in power or oil and gas industry with good experience in engineering designs and execution at the construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
- Sound computer skills and experience with relevant industry instrumentation software.
- A Project management background will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|