Automation / Electrical Instructor needed at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited.
JOB TITLE: Automation / Electrical Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Porthacourt, Rivers
- The job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, and Electrical Engineering via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator, and hands-on equipment.
- Developing new and updating existing Instrumentation, Automation, and Electrical courses.
- Implementation of Industrial Electrical Control training and projects.
- Sourcing for instrumentation and Industrial Electrical Control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
- Building, installing Automation & Electrical trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
- Team member of the research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation, and Industrial Electrical Control.
The specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- Automation/Electrical Instructor will have over 6 years experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering and Engineering Projects
- BSc / BEng / BTech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 3 years of hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant training
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects
- Ability to carry out Electrical Troubleshooting and repairs using schematic diagrams.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position and Location as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 23, 2020