Job Title: JNSD – Automation Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfillment
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
- General electrical repairs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, food & beverage industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Ability to understand and analyze unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: March 25, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|