Job Title: Automation Engineering and Machine Operator
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensures optimized equipment performance by maintaining/improving equipment and line controls. Improves reliability and efficiencies by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Participates in developing business plans targeting product improvement and increased cost-efficiency.
- Contributes to the preparation and controls areas of responsibility related to maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy and operational plans.
- Effectively applies business performance review, management routines, and good manufacturing practices.
- Achievement of business targets by optimal use of available resources: Analyses cost center variances and investigate ways to improve cost performance Understands and controls main cost drivers in maintenance
- A degree in Engineering with at least 2-6years of working experience in the field of automation engineering and Machine Operator
Deadline: March 31, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|