JOB TITLE: Automobile Mechanic (Car, Etc.)
Job Reference: AUME2021017
LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Determine parts requirements and tools needed to fix the mechanical fault.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks) fault and return the truck to operational status
- Educate the driver on the causes and ways to avoid same through early detection before failure to prevent repeat occurrence.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain work logs, repairs and mechanical maintenance records for documentation and audit purposes.
- Monitor inventory and maintain minimum requirement of essential parts based on repairs and usage history.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate / Trade Test Certificate with 5 years working experience.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High School Diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: March 23, 2021