JOB TITLE: Bakery Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Bakery manager in determining the required raw materials at the bakery and ensure that they are of good quality
- Perform tasks related to bread and baked goods production
- Participate in carrying out stock, inventory and product calculations
- Work with the Bakery Manager to achieve sales targets as well as other sales related tasks
- Ensure that HACCP, safety, hygiene and maintenance guidelines are followed
- Communicate and relate with customers
Education / Work Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Food Science, Food Management or any food related course with 2 – 5 years experience.
- Good experience in the food production or food retail industry, especially in the bakery department
- Knowledge in preparing baked goods (breads, cakes, pastries, cookies etc.)
- Able to prepare baked goods in large quantities
- Knowledge of relevant food safety legislations and HACCP rules
- Good understanding of the meaning of food quality and freshness
- Have high standards of cleanliness and the ability to adhere to strict hygiene rules
- Should be disciplined in food control and excellent attention to detail
- Energy, drive and a strong can-do attitude (getting -it-done mentality)
- A desire for continuous food improvement and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who are available to work in Oyo should apply.
Deadline: December 15, 2021