Willers Solutions Limited is recruiting candidates for a Bids and Tendering Manager.
JOB TITLE: Bids and Tendering Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Manage bid process and strategy
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions.
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min of B.Sc. Degree (2nd Class Upper Division) in Petroleum Engineering or any related discipline
- Min of 7 years in the Oil and Gas industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Bids and Tender Manager” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Deadline||18th May, 2020.|