JOB TITLE: Billing Clerk
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates, etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure the accuracy of the final bill
- Report on activity to upper management
- To support in the Billing Function of the Department.
- To carry out any other duty(ies) that may be assigned.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND / OND in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 – 2 years experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Raising of Sales Order.
- Prompt Billing of Sales Order.
- Must have a sense of ownership.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 30, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|