JOB TITLE: Biomedical Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment and maintaining a database
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation, demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in the use and care of equipment
- Train team members and end-users across facilities on the proper use of equipment and maintenance against safety operations
- Maintains medical/surgical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests, and troubleshooting and repairing malfunction equipment
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to complaints against seamless operations.
- Installs new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to safety measures and making modifications where necessary
- Liaise with all service providers in evaluating service contracts, servicing equipment, and maintaining inventories
- Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment as well as assist other clinical staff on the proper usage and preventive maintenance of biomedical equipment across Lagoon Hospitals
- Create schedules, tracking inventory, creating and using budget whilst overseeing contract obligations and deadlines.
- Installs, test, calibrate, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment whilst keeping documentation of maintenance history across facilities
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Medical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Biomedical Engineer
- Other professional Certifications in Biomedical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|